We guarantee your information will not be shared
We appreciate your support at Studio Grace, and we strive to maintain loyal and honourable working relationships with our customers. We are committed to protecting our customers’ privacy and security. We do not share your information outside our organization or sell your information to third parties.
We collect the following information from visitors and customers on our website:
Visitors to our site:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of visitors to our site.
- The email addresses of those who communicate with us via email or create accounts on our site.
- Compiled information about what pages website users access or visit.
- User-specific information on what pages website users access or visit, the time they visit and the duration of their stay.
- The website referrer that explains how the visitor found our site.
This information is used to improve the content and usability of our website.
Visitors who purchase items using a StudioGrace.ca account or without creating an account:
- Names and contact information of customers.
- Order, billing, and shipping information of customers.
Note: We do not store credit card information on this site.
We use this information to:
- Process payments and ship orders.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Determine additional items that may be added to our future product offering.
- Generate site and product performance reports for Studio Grace use only.
To transfer visitor information, StudioGrace.ca uses standard encryption technologies. As we transfer sensitive data (such as financial or contact information) we use a secure server that prevents third parties from intercepting and interpreting the data.
Customer information that we maintain is stored on secure servers with access limited to staff members who have a need to interact with the machines or the information stored on them. Remote access is encrypted to prevent third parties from intercepting and interpreting the data.
Your access to and control over information
You may request to view, change, correct, or delete any data that we have about you and/or your organization.
You can update or delete your information by logging into your user account with your personal ID and Password.
You may opt out of any future contact from us by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Information and Third Parties
We have public blogs on our site. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you would like it to be removed, contact us. If we are unable to remove your information, we will let you know why.
Social Media Widgets
Our site may include Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.